Do you have experience in regulatory affairs in the food industry? Are you looking for a part-time opportunity? This is your chance!
My client, a company in the food ingredients industry, is looking for someone to join their regulatory affairs team for 20 hours / week as a parental leave cover.
In this role, you will:
* be able to use your knowledge of food regulations while gaining new experience
* working for a company with a broad portfolio of high-quality products
* be part of a dynamic group of experienced colleagues that you can work with as a true team
* knowledge of food regulations and EU food law
* ideally background in food chemistry / food technology or a related field
* German and English language skills
* located in the Hamburg area
If you are interested, apply now! In case of questions contact me, Naomi Haecker, via LinkedIn / Xing or the numbers on our company website (extension 3339).
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: NH222998.1
- Posted: 8th August 2019
- Expires: 5th September 2019