James Horne is recruiting for an exciting new opportunity that has arisen at a pharmaceutical company in Iceland. If you're looking for a new and exciting challenge, an opportunity abroad and a chance to utilise your biopharmaceutical and GMP experience, I am recruiting for a QC Bioassay Team Leader and would like to hear from you.
Iceland is home to a progressive and peaceful nation that has formed a modern society where freedom and equality are the most important qualities. Iceland continuously ranks near the top of measurements for quality of life, gender equality, and democracy, and is one of the highest ranked countries in the world regarding health care, education and Internet availability.
This is a rare opportunity for a QC Bioassay Team Leader to join a global biopharmaceutical company on a full time, permanent basis, based in Reykjavik. The company is dedicated to becoming one of the leaders in the biosimilar monoclonal antibody market. The company offers a generous salary package, relocation assistance and additional benefits.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for testing of Elisa based assays, ligand binding assays, cell-based assays and preparing working cell banks.
- Day to day management of the Quality Control Department and ensuring completion of daily work activities.
- Leading Technology Transfers and Validations.
- Reviewing and approve technical documentation.
- Providing oversight and technical guidance to the department.
Key qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Minimum of a MSc in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Direct industry experience or at least 5 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical sector.
- Knowledge and proven experience of working to GMP standards.
- Management experience.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46248 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Iceland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: James Horne
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 46248
- Posted: 8th August 2019
- Expires: 5th September 2019