Junior Manufacturing Specialist
Location - Birmingham
Salary - Competitive
Great opportunity to work for a company who are dedicated to improving patient lives, delivering innovative medical solutions that improve the diagnosis and management of blood cancers and immune system disorders.
Role / Description
This position is based within the manufacturing department of a medical device company. Duties and responsibilities, include (but are not limited to) the following:
* To assist with the implementation of process control activities into production.
* To complete and manage equipment and process validation projects.
* To understand trend analysis, root cause investigation and complaint investigation.
* Assisting with troubleshooting of potential problems encounters during manufacturing.
* To review current manufacturing processes and ensure that the current processes are fit for purpose.
* To help with the assessment and implementation of continuous improvement activities within manufacturing.
* To participate in pFMEA or dFMEA assessments as required.
* To assist with the investigation, implementation and resolution of CAPA and NCRs related actions in a timely manner.
* Degree in a Biological Science background (or equivalent experience).
* Previously Laboratory experience.
* IT literate - Experience using Minitab and Excel is desirable.
* Good time management and organisational skills.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Background in immunology is desirable
Great opportunity to join an expanding company who are represented in over 100 countries.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Ellie at Ellie.Gorton@srg.co.uk. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Ellie on 0121 728 8458.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J33054
- Posted: 8th August 2019
- Expires: 5th September 2019