Liaison Manager - Zug
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Liaison Manager to join a leading healthcare company at their site based in Zug on a contract basis for 6 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to link 2 teams, the contractors (Quality Engineers and SME) who are executing daily Quality tasks related to the Direct Material Supplier as well as the Business teams (including mainly Direct Material Suppliers Quality team, Supply chain procurement, R&D teams and Quality and Compliance teams).
The responsibilities of the Liaison Manger will include:
- The coordination of a global team of 4 SME and 7 Quality Engineers to manage End to end Supplier Quality for around 2000 Suppliers
- Training, managing and leading the Quality Engineering team and SME
- Ensuring the appropriate resources are in place
- Manage the performance of the contractor and ensure the work can be/is complete
Further responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and providing solution to contractor to fix potential road blocks
- Escalating to high management issue when needed
- Defining and following governance process (Regular status of progress)
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) is required ideally within one of the following disciplines natural sciences (Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry), Law, Business studies, Engineering or similar
- Previous experience in Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, OTC Drug, Cosmetic and/or Food and Dietary Supplements Industry is required. Preferably in a Direct Material Supplier Quality, Quality Assurance, Quality Systems or Quality Control related role
- An experienced a team leader
- Previous project management experience is essential
- Proven experience working with Senior Leadership is required for implementation of new reporting structure / KPI development / stakeholder management.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading healthcare organisation.
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 46238 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 46238
- Posted: 7th August 2019
- Expires: 4th September 2019