We are currently recruiting for a Senior Laboratory Analyst to join a busy inorganic and organic UKAS accredited laboratory for a company in the chemical industry at their site based in Newmarket on a permanent basis with a salary of up to £25,236 depending on experience.
Our client is committed to continuously improving every aspect of its business and as part of this, they offer all employees full training and support, along with 5 weeks holiday, a contributory company personal pension scheme, and free life and personal accident cover - Mondays to Fridays.
Your main duties will be:
- Processing samples and data in accordance with company Quality Management Systems.
- Assistance in the generation of accurate and timely data in line with client expectations and UKAS standards.
- Maintaining analytical instrumentation and equipment.
- Assistance in the maintenance of QC and sample data in an accurate and ordered manner in compliance with the companies quality systems.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills, qualifications or experience:
- A degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience.
- Experience of supervising people in a laboratory situation.
- Extensive analytical experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, computer literate and strong organisation skills.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46237 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Oliver Care
- Phone: 01438 723500
- Reference: 46237
- Updated: 8th August 2019
- Expires: 5th September 2019