We are currently looking for a Regulatory CMC Manager to join a leading Regulatory Consultancy based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Regulatory CMC Manager you will offer internal and external clients expert CMC Regulatory advice on a range of Biological programmes. You will use your understanding of Regulatory processes as well as your knowledge of Biological Manufacturing to ensure successful submissions for products at development stage.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Regulatory CMC Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide expert CMC advice to clients developing a wide range of Biological products including Cell and Gene Therapy products.
2. You will author the CMC sections of IMPDs and INDs to EU regulatory procedures as well as assisting with the development of strategies for submission.
3. Be the regulatory lead and main point of contact for national agencies and EMA interactions on all CMC activities.
4. Advise global clinical development teams in the requirements for EU based programmes, and to integrate with other regional experts.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regulatory CMC Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Drug Development etc.) in addition to hands on experience in a Regulatory CMC focused role.
2. Proven industry experience of writing IMPD's and IND's, attending Scientific Advice meetings as well as liaising and negotiating with Regulatory Authorities.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with EU regulatory procedures. FDA exposure would be a benefit to your applications.
Key Words: Regulatory Affairs | CMC | Biologics | Pharmaceuticals | IMPD | IND | EMA | FDA | Manufacturing | Scientific Advice
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgia Walden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631851
- Posted: 12th July 2019
- Expires: 9th August 2019