Senior Analyst, Clinical Contracts
Great opportunity to take your career to the next level!
Fantastic Growth opportunities!
My client is one of the world leaders within medical devices and as such this is a highly prestigious organisation for you to join. If you are looking for the chance to take your career further with an organisation which invests heavily in people this is the perfect place for you. You will also be working with highly innovative and exciting technologies to keep your worklife interesting and motivating and as they have a truly global presence the opportunity for your career to really take off is very high.
* initiate, draft, redline and negotiate a variety of contract types (eg clinical trial agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and vendor contracts)
* assess the need for contract and budget amendments and where needed provide guidance, make recommendations and negotiate changes to terms and conditions while mitigating risks to the company
* develop study site budgets
* identify any risks, develop the mitigation strategies, look into alternative solutions, resolve any issues
* track business unit and payment milestones against contract terms, resolve any payment queries and confirm contract compliance
You will have a background in:
* Medical Device, CRO, Biotech or Pharmaceutical contracts, and international contract administration
* Contract or paralegal certification is preferred
* 3 - 5 years of previous related experience in contract negotiation/administration and financial tracking/analysis against contracts
* Bachelor's degree in related field required; Advanced degree in related field preferred
* Full understanding of regulatory requirements (e.g., CFR, GCP) and documents
To apply please send your CV immediately to Mykolus Stark (Consultant) by hitting the APPLY NOW below.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please forward our details on to them. We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
You MUST be eligible to work in Czech Republic. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: 220126
- Posted: 12th July 2019
- Expires: 19th July 2019