EUROPEAN FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER, interview taking place next week!
Home based position in Germany, although travel will be across all of Europe
*Fluency in German required
NonStop recruitment has been engaged by a world leading Diagnostic company looking for a European Field Service Engineer.
Currently their diagnostic products are in very high demand; so my client is now looking to expand the team. The company invest heavily in innovative products and research and development and they currently have one of the biggest product ranges on the market so it is a great time to join.
The team is very dynamic and has a really great working environment, as the company heavily invest in innovative new diagnostic products it is always changing and our candidates tend to have very long careers internally.
* Degree in electronic/medical engineering, diagnostics, chemistry or equivalent education
* Professional experience as Field Service Engineer, ideally in molecular diagnostics is a plus.
* Understanding of workflow processes and automated systems, ideally working experience with Next Generation Sequencing Technology
* Provide technical support, consultation and problem solving to customers as necessary via phone, email, remote connection or on-site.
* Being a crucial part of the support team, learning new skills and knowledge,
* encouraging the technical growth of the team and supporting remotely its members
* When necessary.
Please reach out to me with a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to Funmi Gbadamosi at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call NonStop Recruitment and ask for Funmi for more information and a confidential conversation regarding this and all other positions we are actively recruiting for.
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: OG215760/3
- Posted: 12th July 2019
- Expires: 19th July 2019