A leading automotive company is currently seeking a Logistics Manager to join them in Stuttgart.
The successful Manager will run the plants logistic department and support and lead the challenging project due to the new customer requirements.
As a result of expansion and ongoing funding there will certainly be opportunities in the future to take more senior level positions as they come up in the business.
* Material replenishing and Parts call offs
* Inventory control of components, finished goods and sub materials
* Optimisation of Logistic flow of the plant,
* Manpower planning according to the needs
* Cost monitoring and cost optimization of the department
* More than 3 years experience in a Logistics Manager or similar position preferably in Automotive industry
* Experience in management of work groups up to 20 operators
* Experience of JIS and JIT delivery
* Several years ERP system working experience, preferably SAP
* Comprehensive knowledge of IATF 16949 quality management system and ISO 14000
This Logistics Manager position is an urgent requirement of our automotive client so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible.
Please contact Funmi Gbadamosi of NonStop Recruitment on +49 892 109 3363 OR email your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: OG645455/6
- Posted: 12th July 2019
- Expires: 19th July 2019