Clinical Project Manager
Up to 65,000 + bonus + benefits
Due to extensive growth more planned product in the pipeline. Our Oxford based client has an urgent requirement for a Global Clinical Project manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful delivery of global trials within agreed timelines and budget.
- Management of regional/global phase I-III Immunology trials
- Matrix Management
- Vendor Management
- Delivery of trials within agreed timelines
- Previous experience working within a biotech/small pharma environment
- Management of regional/global trials
- Experience of working within a matrix environment
- Previous CRA experience preferred but not essential
If this role is of interest, or you would like to have an initial discussion about this role, please call Keagan on 0118 959 4990 or email Keagan.email@example.com for further information.
Clinical Professionals is a leading pharmaceutical staffing business. We have been placing professional within clinical research for over 10 years so have unrivalled knowledge of the market and can give tailored advice for you and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect fit for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Keagan Haasbroek
- Reference: JO-1907-433910
- Posted: 12th July 2019
- Expires: 9th August 2019