Title Analytical Chemist -Inorganics
Salary £18,000 - £22,000
SRG are working with a specialist analytical laboratory who are going through a period of expansion due to continued success. Currently in the process of moving to a new modern facility in the Cheshire area as part of ongoing expansion plans, they are looking for an Analytical Chemist to join their growing Inorganics team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recently graduated chemist with hands on experience of ICP or HPLC analysis or for somebody in their first role to join a continuously expanding company that can offer genuine opportunities for development & progression.
Other benefits include:
* A contributory pension Scheme
* Life assurance & private medical insurance schemes
* 31 days holiday (rising with service)
* Regular training and personal development.
Role / Description
* Preparation and analysis of Inorganic samples using techniques such as ICP, HPLC, TOC/DOC
* Assisting with analytical method development & validation.
* Detailed record keeping and generation of client reports.
* General lab maintenance
Working Hours: 08:00 - 16:30
* A degree or equivalent qualification / experience in Chemistry or a related field.
* Previous hands on experience using techniques such as HPLC & ICP- Ideally in an industrial laboratory
* Experience of method development / validation or in troubleshooting and maintaining analytical equipment would be highly desirable but not essential as training can be given.
* Diligent, with a keen eye for detail
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan.email@example.com .For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Analyst, Analytical, Chemistry, Inorganic, ICP, HPLC
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J32692
- Posted: 12th July 2019
- Expires: 9th August 2019