CK Group is recruiting for a Senior HTA Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Walton Oaks, Surrey on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
The Walton Oaks site is situated a 30 minute walk from the nearest train station in Betchworth which provides regular trains to Redhill and Reading. Walton Oaks is also easily accessed by car as the site is just a few minutes off the M25.
Tadworth, just 2.4 miles from site is a town in Surrey near to Ashtead, Banstead, Betchworth, Epsom and Reigate. Tadworth boasts great places to stay as well-established pubs, restaurants, attractions, activities, events and much more.
The Senior Manager will be responsible for managing Gene Therepy (GTx) and Rare Disease market access strategy and/or HTA submissions (NICE, SMC, AWMSG) from start to finish. They will establish a core GTx internal stakeholder network, define GTx or Rare Disease brand market access and HTA strategies, source, interpret and generate clinical, economic and outcomes data to underpin the value propositions. They must be able to formulate position statements in new areas of thinking and pressure test these across their X-functional stakeholder network.
The Senior HTA Manager is a highly visible role in the UK and global organisation. Candidates would be expected to show strategic leadership as well as technical abilities and have demonstrated strong project management and communication skills.
- Graduate or Medic, with a Masters or MBA.
- Qualification in Statistics, Economics, Health Economics or Outcomes Research.
- Practical experience in Health Economics/Outcomes Research or Medical Affairs.
- Demonstrable experience in aspects of submissions to NICE.
- Creative thinking.
- Technical and/or management expertise at a level above that commonly seen across the group - viewed as an “expert” within the group.
- Recent therapeutic and/or methodological peer-reviewed publications.
- Thorough understanding of the UK business and healthcare system.
- Good knowledge of the European and Global Company structure and strategic direction.
- Act as role model to other group members.
- Evidence of mentoring or sharing expertise spontaneously across OR/EBM.
- The ability to represent the team/group/department in both internal and external activities.
- Existence of, or ability to develop, internal and external networks.
- Evidence of leadership in cross-functional.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46043 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 46043
- Posted: 12th July 2019
- Expires: 9th August 2019