Laboratory Manager - Inorganics
My client is a fast-growing company at the leading edge of environmental testing and analysis, they are looking for a high calibre and results focused Laboratory Manager.
Working in a technical and collaborative team environment you will be expected to deliver operational KPI’s, organise the daily duties and line management of the Inorganics Team and achieve timely flow of work with accurate information.
You should have:-
- Excellent knowledge of and hands on experience in, analytical chemistry
- Experience of working in a line management or supervisory role
- Experience of working in a fast paced (high volume), results driven environment
- A degree level qualification or equivalent in a relevant science subject eg. Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Forensic Science, Applied Science, Physics, Maths or Geochemistry
- Previous experience of an environmental ISO17025 accredited laboratory
- Experience of working with one or more of ICP-MS/OES, IC, or HPLC instrumentation is desirable
- Experience of a Quality Management System, including root cause analysis on non-conformances and client communication on technical matters.
Minimum 5 years in a contract test environment with experience in the above techniques and processes.
Location: East Anglia
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits + extensive opportunities for continued professional development
If this sounds like the role for you apply now!
For our other vacancies please see www.sci-search. com
- Agency: SCI Recruitment for Scientists
- Contact: Martin Cove
- Phone: 01606 818290
- Reference: SCI-00016
- Updated: 11th July 2019
- Expires: 23rd July 2019