We are currently looking for a QC Scientific Officer to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the QC Scientific Officer you will be responsible for transferring methodology into the business, to perform routine laboratory procedures, and to perform project work within the department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Scientific Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To transfer methodology into the company, to perform routine laboratory procedures, and to perform project work within the department.
2. To prepare technical documentation within the Department, and assist in the development and validation of laboratory procedures within the team.
3. To carry out projects within the Department and at international level with the ability to commit to overseas travel as part of the project team.
4. Ensure cGMP is applied in their area of work and comply with cGMP in all areas of the business.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Scientific Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or strongly related scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in Analytical techniques such as HPLC, UV, FTIR, LCMS, GCMS within a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with method development and validation using the analytical techniques required.
Key Words: HPLC, QC, Quality Control, Analytical, Method development, Method Validation, GMP, Oxford.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631709
- Posted: 14th June 2019
- Expires: 12th July 2019