We are currently looking for a Blood and Tissue Operations Manager to join an exciting Biomedical organisation based in the Greater Manchester area. As the Blood and Tissue Operations Manager you will be responsible for coordinating, manufacturing, QC and supervision of the day-to-day activities and the smooth operation of the Blood and Tissue services Production team, leading and managing change within the service and delivering outstanding service and improved quality whilst controlling costs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Blood and Tissue Operations Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage and lead the blood and tissue services production portfolio, including setting the standards and leading all necessary future change for the service.
2. Direct line management responsibility for the blood and tissue services production team.
3. Provide technical advice for the sales and marketing teams within the limits of own competence.
4. Carry out all functions to specified professional and regulatory standards, MHRA, current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), Health Professional Council (HPC), Good Clinical Practice (CCP) and Health Safety and Environmental Practices (HSE & EP).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Blood and Tissue Operations Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline, ideally Biomedical Science
2. Proven industry experience in working within blood and tissue biomedical science, with a haematology focus.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with line management of a scientific team will be highly advantageous.
Key Words: Biomedical Science | Haematology | Blood and Tissue Science | Serology | BMS | GLP | HTA | GLP | Life Science | Biological Science |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Gregory Hammond
- Phone: 0203 225 5120
- Reference: J5631719
- Posted: 14th June 2019
- Expires: 12th July 2019