Group Maintenance Engineer
Mechanical & Engineering
One of the best Career opportunity this YEAR!
Be part of lightning speed growing Company!
Established and Market Leading Firm!
This Company is a rapidly growing engineering firm specializing in Innovation within its market. Looking for driven and hungry people who want to take their career to the next level. Development and progression of junior and senior applicants are actively available. This role offers fantastic travel opportunities across Europe, being exposed to the markets finest!
This Firm has its sole focus on the training and development of the chosen candidates. The role is for a person who has experience of ONE OF the following; PLC programming, engineering, or mechanics. Automation is also a plus.
The group Maintenance engineer will support, guide and/or advise the designated plant's maintenance teams in:
* Technical troubleshooting and problem solving both in mechanics as PLC.
* Implementing group standards.
* Driving Continues Improvements.
* Great Salary + benefits and company Car!
* Amazing travel opportunities throughout Europe (Home-based opportunities available)
* Intensive training opportunities.
* A chance to prove yourself in the International and multicultural environment.
* Maintenance engineering Experience. (MUST)
* Fluent in English & German or French (MUST)
* 1-5 years of work Experience.
* Degree in Engineering/Mechanical field.
APPLY NOW AS SHORTLISTING WILL BE VERY SOON!
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: 478945
- Posted: 14th June 2019
- Expires: 21st June 2019