Our client is a leading infection prevention organisation with a broad scope of product range and services. Their products and services not only cover the pharmaceutical sector but also medical devices and healthcare. Offering a unique blend of products ranging from sterilizers and surgical tables to consumer products such as detergents, the opportunity is well presented for an individual looking for a wide reach product range covering multiple sectors.
This position will suit a life sciences graduate (ideally a graduate chemist) looking for an opportunity within regulatory affairs rather than moving straight into the laboratory. The organisation will train and develop your skills to become a strong regulatory affairs professional with ability to:
* Compile information for registration and compliance projects
* Maintain electronic regulatory files.
* Obtaining Certificates of Free Sale, translation of key regulatory documents and registration fees for both regulatory filings.
* Provide responses to customer requests for regulatory product information and tracks and updates regulatory information
* Help to maintain electronic files related to registrations, CE Marking and Technical files for EMEA registration work.
It is anticipated the training period will be 3 months, after which you will be provided more autonomy and freedom to work independently under supervision.
Educated to degree level ideally within a scientific discipline. However, a legal or engineering background will also be considered.
An awareness of and interest in regulatory affairs.
For more information on this position, please send through an MS WORD copy of your CV to email@example.com
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: AK/217691
- Posted: 14th June 2019
- Expires: 21st June 2019