An opportunity had arisen for a recent chemistry or environmental science graduate to join one of the UK's leading, family run waste management organisations as a sales executive. You will play a vital role within the technical sales team providing waste management solutions to new and existing clients in the South.
To be successful as a sales executive you should hold a chemistry, environmental science or closely related degree, possess excellent communication skills and the desire to pursue a career in sales. If you have previous experience or knowledge of the waste sector this will greatly support your application.
Graduate Sales Executive Responsibilities:
* Work as part of the technical department to sell the full waste management services.
* Source and develop new business opportunities through various means: sales leads, incoming enquiries and cold calling.
* Carry out sire visits to thoroughly assess jobs and potential projects, ensuring all requirements are recorded accurately and quoted correctly.
* Develop and maintain relationships with clients and internal staff to ensure successful delivery of waste management services.
* Duty of care visits to new and existing customers.
* Ensure full compliance will all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
Graduate Sales Executive Requirements:
* Hold a degree in chemistry or environmental science.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this role.
* Passionate about sales and succeeding in a career in this field.
* Full, clean driving license is essential.
* Experience or knowledge of the environmental or waste management sector would be advantageous.
* Self-disciplined, strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own workloads.
* Competent with Microsoft applications including: Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
Salary £25,000 (OTE £37,000) + Benefits - Company Car - Laptop - Phone - 25 Days Holiday + Banks
37.5 hrs per week - 8:30 to 5pm - Monday to Friday
If you are a recent graduate or have experience in the waste management sector and feel you have the sales skills required for this role then get in touch with Lewis Cox at Cranleigh Scientfic with your CV.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Contact: Lewis Cox
- Phone: 01483548804
- Reference: 6100
- Posted: 14th June 2019
- Expires: 12th July 2019