We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to join a leading Life Science organisation who are looking to significantly grow their Contract Research services division. As the Sales Manager - Life Science you will be responsible for leading a team to drive the sales of the Genomics services and the Molecular Diagnostic services. These include assay development, NGS, biomarker discovery and clinical trials.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Sales Manager - Life Science will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead a team of 3 Account Managers and develop strategic account plans to drive sales across the UK and Europe.
2. Use your knowledge of the Genomics and Pharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront of commercial and technical discussions to meet new and existing market service needs.
3. Be responsible for maintaining your own sales pipeline from existing and new business.
4. As the Sales Manager - Life Science you will attend all company sales meetings and be vital in deciding the future growth of the services.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Sales Manager - Life Science we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject such as Biology, Biotechnology, Medicine or Genomics. MSc or PhD preferred.
2. Proven industry experience in a Sales Manager or a Senior Individual Contributor sales role in the Life Science or Biotechnology industry, selling to clinical, non-clinical, pharmaceutical and CMO companies.
3. A working knowledge or companies in the Molecular Diagnostics, Clinical, Biopharmaceutcial and Genomics markets.
Key Words: Clinical, Non-Clinical, Pharmaceutical, Diagnostics, Genomics, Genetics, NGS, Molecular Diagnostics, Oncology, Infectious Disease, CRO, Contract Research Organisation, Field Based, UK, Europe, Pharmaceutical, Remote working, Sales Manager, Business Development,
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Despina Kefala
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631614
- Posted: 14th June 2019
- Expires: 12th July 2019