Brandon Whates is currently recruiting for a Document Controller to join a medical device company committed to improving the lives of patients, with advanced therapies that are focused around patient centricity.
The Document Controller is responsible for controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronic or paper documentation produced by various departments and projects, in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Management of document administration process for entire organisation.
- Management of Intellectual Property documentation archive.
- Ensure the proper documents are created and signed, all data is stored and backed up and retention policies have been followed.
- Management of JIRA activities and content in support of Document Control.
- Administration of JIRA CAPAs, NCs, Concessions, Deviations and other electronic records as required.
- Uploading documentation to SVN.
- A levels in Maths and English.
- One year experience working in document control.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, with key attention to detail.
- Experience with JIRA and/or SVN will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with regulatory standards would be an advantage.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45816 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Brandon Whates
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 45816
- Posted: 14th June 2019
- Expires: 12th July 2019