We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading life science company based in the Dundee area on a 6 month fixed term contract. As the Quality Assurance Officer you will assist the current growing Quality Assurance team with monitoring the company's studies and work to Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Good Clinical practice (GCP) regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Participate in reviewing Study Plans and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for compliance with GLP and GCP. Prepare and issue Quality Assurance Statements.
2. Perform all aspects and types of auditing to maintain compliance with GLP and GCP, and maintain audit programmes and schedules.
3. Train other personnel in all aspects of Quality Assurance Systems and Procedures and liaise to ensure a full understanding of regulatory requirements.
4. As the Quality Assurance Officer, provide updates to management and advise management of any deficiencies in Regulatory Requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a chemistry or related life science subject.
2. Proven industry experience in auditing, preferably within a Regulatory GLP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GLP laboratories would be considered advantageous.
Key Words: QA | quality | quality assurance | GLP | GCP | SOPs | auditing | compliance | regulatory | study plans
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jessica McLachlan
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631717
- Posted: 14th June 2019
- Expires: 12th July 2019