Are you an experienced Toxicology Study Director looking for your next role in industry?
We are currently looking for a Study Director (In Vivo) to join a leading life science company based in the Dundee area. As the Study Director (In Vivo) you will be responsible for overseeing assigned studies ensuring compliance with GLP, developing study plans and protocols, producing high quality reports and communicating in a pro-active and responsive manner with clients.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Study Director (In Vivo) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop study plans and protocols in line with regulatory compliance, including GLP, client requirements and company objectives.
2. Schedule, monitor and perform experiments to GLP requirements and high animal care and welfare standards. Monitor progression of all assigned studies, and manage the quality control process for all results produced.
3. Ensure that all experimental data is accurately recorded and verified. Interpret scientific data and produce high quality regulatory and non-regulatory reports.
4. Oversee all technical and scientific activities, providing clear communication with technical and analytical teams. Additionally, as the Study Director (In Vivo), you will be expected to pro-actively communicate with clients to ensure that they are updated on study progression.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Director (In Vivo) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences subject, plus proven industry experience as a Toxicology Study Director.
2. Proven industry experience within a GLP environment, with excellent organisational and report writing skills.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with work undertaken with the Home Office Animals (Scientific Procedures) Act 1986. Home Office Licence Holder Modules 1-4 would be considered advantageous, but not essential.
Key Words: study director | toxicology | pharmacology | GLP | Home Office Licence Holder | client communication | in vivo
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jessica McLachlan
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631712
- Posted: 14th June 2019
- Expires: 12th July 2019