Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Analytical Team Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the QC Analytical Team Leader you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance is maintained in all Analytical Activities conducted on site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analytical Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ability to manage and prioritize time effectively to deliver projects and internal maintenance schedules, as well as be proficient with a variety of software, information systems and chromatography data solutions/platforms.
2. The QC Analytical Team Leader will possess working knowledge and ability to proficiently operate a variety of analytical equipment; e.g. HPLC, GC, KF, Dissolution, Particle Size & Robotic sample prep stations, as well as keep up to date and understand current legislation and guidelines e.g. ICH, Pharmacopoeias, Annexes 11 & 15 and current regulatory expectations to ensure appropriate compliance within projects
3. You will be the SME participating in internal and external inspections/audits, Troubleshoot technical problems, and Lead/coach and develop the analytical team to ensure continued GMP/GLP compliance
4. Maintain excellent knowledge of GMP/GLP guidelines with a focus on Data Integrity and Process Improvement across the Analytical Group. You will work collaboratively with internal teams and external stake-holders.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analytical Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in QC/Analytical Testing in the Pharmaceutical Industry preferably in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP/GLP Guidelines.
Key Words: Quality Control / QC Manager / Analytical Management / Pharmaceutical / Analytical leadership / QC Team Leader / Pharmaceutical Analysis / MHRA Compliance / FDA Compliance / GMP / GLP / QC / HPLC / GC / IPC / ISO / ALCOA / Analytical Chemistry / Project Leader /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Sowden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631660
- Posted: 14th June 2019
- Expires: 12th July 2019