We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a growing life sciences and environmental company based in the Manchester area.
This is an opportunity to join Analytical and Development Services in the role of Quality Manager across the group's UKAS ISO 17025 and GMP divisions. The role currently encompasses 6 sites across the UK and requires regular travel to those sites.
The successful candidate would be required to take the lead in ensuring that the demands of both customers and certifying bodies / regulators are met and that a consistent approach to quality-based processes is achieved. The role requires leading the transition to ISO17025:2017 during 2018/2019.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead the existing QA team across the company's locations, at sites across the UK, to provide compliance oversight of GMP and ISO regulated activities. You will fulfil the role of Group UKAS Quality Manager, in accordance with 17025 requirements.
2. Work with the other Quality Managers within the company to ensure a consistent approach to Quality is maintained across the company.
3. Develop auditing strategies to ensure the company meet the requirements of the regulations & accreditations held. Ensure that the systems and resources in place currently, and those that are developed, make efficient use of employees and are compliant with all regulatory and accreditation demands.
4. Monitor the performance and develop your QA team, and ensure that they have adequate training to complete their duties.
5. Lead customer audits, where it is appropriate, to ensure the best possible outcome for the business in maintaining the customer's confidence in the company's services.
6. Aid with the implementation of electronic QMS.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A science graduate with substantial experience in the testing and contract research/pharmaceutical industry working to ISO 17025, in a Quality Management role. Experience in a high throughput environment would be an advantage.
2. Thorough knowledge, skills and abilities in managing ISO 17025, GMP Standards, guidance and regulations. Proven knowledge and experience of scheduling and performing audits.
3. Strong management skills and ability to lead a team through change, including experience in influencing, impacting and leading QA operations through developing audit schedules, training initiatives, QA recruitment.
4. We are looking for someone who can be flexible to travel UK wide regularly. This will offer up a degree of flexibility on where your home base could be.
Key Words: Quality Manager | Quality Management | ISO17025 | Auditing | Quality Management System | UKAS | GMP |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Eve Hegarty
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5631710
- Posted: 14th June 2019
- Expires: 12th July 2019