Hendre Moolman at CK Group is recruiting for a Global Medical Information Manager to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Slough on a contract basis till end of 2019
Our client is biopharmaceutical company dedicated providing innovative medicines in oncology, rare diseases and neuroscience
The role is based at our client's site in Slough which is easily commutable by car and public transport in the local area.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Create Standard Response Documents and Frequently Asked Questions, as well as responding to escalated, unsolicited requests for information regarding products and their clinical uses.
- Retrieve and disseminate of biomedical and scientific information or competitive products in line with business strategies.
- Perform complex scientific literature searches proactively as well as in response to specific requests.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Global Medical Affairs and affiliates with pre-launch and product launch activities and projects relevant to Medical Information.
- Reviewing Global promotional and non-promotional materials for scientific accuracy and compliance.
- Uploading of medical materials to the document review and tracking system for review and approval.
To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life Science background with proven experience in Medical information experience in a pharma/biotech company.
- Knowledge of promotional and non-promotional regulatory requirements.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45570 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 45570
- Posted: 14th June 2019
- Expires: 12th July 2019