Digital Engagement Manager
Digital Engagement Manager Perm, Pharma, Berkshire
Salary: Very competitive, please contact me directly for this
Location: Berkshire (up to 25% travel)
If you are looking for a change so you can work in a fun and friendly environment for a leading healthcare organisation, why not apply for this role today?
He/she will lead the digital transformation of the business in EURISA in particular to establish and to maximise the opportunities behind consumer CRM program, HCP CRM program and digital assets.
Your objective is to enable the business to better engage with consumers and healthcare professionals via closed-loop-marketing and to set-up direct to consumers e-commerce solutions. Increase competitiveness and sales outperformance of the companys brands.
Lead and direct the digital & CRM activities for the company in EURISA area (Europe, Russia, Israel, Southern Africa) and collaborate intensively with a broad set of internal and external leaders.
- Drive improvement & ultimately outperformance vs. competition throughout the purchase funnel
o Understanding of consumer / patient / shopper journeys
o Identify opportunities for better engagement leveraging digital
o Develop digital strategies accordingly and convert them into digital activation programs that complement/optimise these journeys.
o Reach more consumers/patient/HCP more effective & efficiently, deliver improvement in conversion from awareness to consideration as well as from consideration to purchase.
o Thus be strong contributor to financial success driving top line growth and optimisation of return of investment.
- Deliver digital assets & CRM programs.
o Lead management of digital assets (websites, social media, ..). Optimise search.
o Activate CRM for consumers from acquisition to close loop marketing.
o Activate CRM for health care professionals, capturing personal and digital engagements.
o Drive traffic/leads to eCommerce platforms (Pure Players, Brick & Clicks, Marketplaces and company owned Direct to Consumer).
- Lead digital strategies and implementation of digital activation programs across the region.
o Engage appropriately with regional and affiliate leaders to drive their understanding of digital strategies & activations.
o Support affiliates in activating digital programs to effectively achieve business plan objectives (sales, profit margin, market growth, share).
o Build and sustain beneficial working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, enabling successful implementation of product strategies and tactics.
o Train/Educate the organisation. Ensure strong talents in place to deliver digital strategy & activation programs
o Monitor closely the competitive landscape across the region / globally to proactively stay ahead of technological and strategic changes as well as competitive engagement and go-to-market programs.
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing. MBA strongly preferred due to the business complexity and P&L responsibility of the position
- 7-10 years of progressively responsible brand management experience in either OTC marketing, consumer packaged goods marketing or a combination of the two
- Ability to translate insights into consumer / HCP journeys
- Experience in digital marketing, developing and activation 360 communication campaigns (tv, digital assets, olv, website, search, social media)
- Experience in managing CRM programs (ideally using Salesforce.com)
- Ability to set vision and strategy, to inspire organisation and be organisationally savvy
- Strong influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management experience
- Experience in turning consumer journeys into closed loop marketing activation programs
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? No problem, please feel free to contact me, Juber Rahman at any time on +44 (0) 207 822 1710 / firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not suited to your skillset, please feel free to share these details within your professional networks as we do offer a generous bonus referral scheme of 250 in vouchers should we go on to successfully please someone you recommend to us.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Korey Coffey
- Reference: JO-1906-432341
- Posted: 14th June 2019
- Expires: 12th July 2019