We are currently looking for an Associate Director of Quality Assurance - GCP to join a leading ATMP company based in the London area. As the Associate Director of Quality Assurance - GCP you will be responsible for the development and management of the GCP compliant Quality Management System and Culture.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Associate Director of Quality Assurance - GCP will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the lead contact for all GCP enquiries from both internal and external customers. This will include developing policies, training, SOP's and site Quality culture.
2. You will work closely with external customers and regulatory agencies, including hosting Audits both internally and externally. As the Associate Director of Quality Assurance for GCP activities, you will be tasked with the overall management of audit findings and CAPA activities, giving the Senior Leadership Team an overview of QA activities.
3. As the Associate Director of Quality Assurance - GCP, you will have oversight and will provide guidance for Quality Assurance planning for clinical study related activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Director of Quality Assurance - GCP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have previously developed a site wide Quality function, adhering to GCP standards. It would be advantageous to have had previous experience of working with ATMPs (Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products).
2. Experience developing GCP compliant systems is essential. You will have previously worked with regulatory agencies, hosting audits.
Key Words: ATMP | GCP | Clinical | Quality Assurance | Quality Director | Associate Director | Lead Quality | QA | Quality Management | GxP | Audit
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Carey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631697
- Posted: 14th June 2019
- Expires: 12th July 2019