Science Conference Producer
Location: Suffolk, UK (commutable distance from Braintree, Ipswich, Colchester, and Bury St Edmunds)
Who says science has to be confined within the four walls of a lab? If you have a passion for science communication and an eye for detail, this new and exciting marketing opportunity, which has emerged within a digital publication company, could be for you.
An up-and-coming brand, looking into the budding field of Cannabis Science, is seeking a motivated Conference Producer to support with their expansion into the scientific events industry.
You will join a fast-paced team of professionals in their Suffolk office and network with high caliber scientists and industry experts to find speakers for our client's national and international events. You will also be supporting with marketing and creating high-grade scientific itinerates for the publication.
If you have a background in chemistry, biochemistry or life sciences, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and enjoy learning about the latest developments in science -research, technology, media and marketing, then this job could be for you.
* Network and find experienced speakers for conferences and online events
* Create technical agendas for the events
* Cultivate your knowledge of the international cannabis industry, with a focus on its development in science and technology
* Assess the requirements and habits of the target audiences and sponsors
* Support event marketing undertakings
* National and International travel to selected conference locations
* A BSc. or equivalent in Science, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, or other relevant Subjects
* Discernable passion for advances in science, and science communication
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Extraordinary time-management and organisational skills
If this represents an opportunity you would be interested in and your CV reflects the key areas mentioned above then please apply now.
Alternatively, for more information on this role, please contact Ayisha Malik at 01223607856 / email@example.com.
Please Note: This advert has been placed as part of our Agile service. This means that our client will be reviewing CVs and arranging interviews directly. By applying to this advert you are therefore giving SRG permission to hold your details for the purposes of searching for work, and to pass your details to the client who we are advertising this job on behalf of.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J32255
- Updated: 14th June 2019
- Expires: 12th July 2019