We are currently looking for a Promotional Compliance Manager to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Buckinghamshire area.
As the Promotional Compliance Manager you will ensure full Advertising & Promotions Compliance to support company business strategy. You will be the Therapeutic area lead and will focus on UK and Ireland Promotional and Non-Promotional copy review where you will ensure the compliance to ABPI / ABHI / IPHA Codes of Practise.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Promotional Compliance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Brand and Franchise Teams
- Act as a member of the Franchise team where you will actively contribute to UK/Ireland campaigns and programs
- Provide clear and constructive Advertising & Promotions Compliance advice and guidance to Brand teams while acting as subject matter expert on relevant Company policies, regulations and legislation including ABPI/ABHI/IPHA Codes of Practice.
Review & Approval
- Primary interface with UK + IE Sales & Marketing for designated therapy area and approve promotional and non-promotional materials and activities.
- Have Final Signatory (Non-Medical) on promotional materials.
Systems & Processes
- Supports on-going process improvement and contribute to the collection and reporting of metrics
and the development of best practice.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Promotional Compliance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Pharmacy, Biology, Pharmaceuticals etc.) in addition to previous experience of Advertising & Promotions Compliance activities.
2. Proven industry experience in of reviewing scientific documentation for public consumption.
3. In-depth knowledge of regulations and guidelines related to Advertising & Promotions Compliance.
Key Words: Advertising | Promotions | Compliance | Final Signatory | Sales & Marketing | ABPI | ABHI | IPHA | Codes of Practise | Regulatory Affairs | Medical Affairs | Scientific Affairs | Medical Compliance | Promotional Compliance | Medical Advisor | Final Non-Medical Signatory |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgia Walden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631676
- Posted: 13th June 2019
- Expires: 11th July 2019