My client is a big chemical player that is contributing very much to a greener tomorrow. They currently have an opening for an ambitious graduate to join the team for at least 18 moths. There is potential to stay on board after, but this can't be guaranteed for now.
The role is varied between two different 9 month assignments. For the first part you will be working as part of the quality team on a variety of project as a junior chemist. The second 9 months will be a continuous improvement project in their plant. This means you will get exposure with a lot of different tasks and really get a chance to build up your skill-set quickly. Further you will get exposure to both a lab and production environment and become part of an experienced team. This role is ideal for a motivated graduated who wants to build experience in the industry.
To be successful:
* Science degree with experience in the lab : chemistry, Pharma, biochemistry, bio-Engineering
* Dutch and English fluency
* Willing to learn a variety of skills
* Being able to get to the Herentals area with the option to get to the Leuven area from time to time (there are multiple labs)
* Experience working In the lab (can be during studies)
* Valid work permit
In case you are interested, please respond to this advert with your up to date CV in Word or contact me: Xavier De Coker via phone numbers listed on our website and extension 3256. I'm also on LinkedIn so feel free to connect.
You MUST be eligible to work in Belgium. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: XDC 218362
- Posted: 13th June 2019
- Expires: 11th July 2019