Stephanie Maccioni is recruiting for multiple SAS/Statistical Programmers, home/office based roles, to join a Pharmaceutical company at their site based in High Wycombe on a permanent basis.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Designing and development of statistical programs for the assigned project.
- Performing quality control in support of clinical R&D analysis and reporting.
- Maintaining documentation as appropriate.
- Completing programming tasks of medium to high complexity.
- Critically reviewing requirements and data, identifying gaps, suggesting solutions and applying expertise on clinical R&D Statistical Programming activities.
- Bachelors degree or higher in computer science, Mathematics and or other scientific fields is needed.
- In depth and very sound current industry experience.
- Trial leading experience advantageous.
- Good knowledge of SAS macro and graph required.
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Very good communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Global Pharmaceutical company.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45804 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephanie Maccioni
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 45804
- Posted: 13th June 2019
- Expires: 11th July 2019