Stephanie Maccioni is currently working with an exciting start-up company who are looking for a passionate individual. They are a well backed biotechnology company developing next-generation, programmed T cell therapies for the treatment of cancer. They are currently looking for a Lead Statistician to join on a permanent basis.
This will be a high profile role where your expertise will be applied across the Oncology clinical trial portfolio. You will collaborate with Clinical Development colleagues and other functional groups via the project team to ensure timeliness and quality of study deliverables for biostatics. You will have demonstrated experience in experimental design, statistical methodologies, analysis and reporting of clinical data mainly using SAS.
Key responsibilities will include to:
- Collaborate with Clinical Sciences, regulatory affairs and other functions on protocol
development, including choosing an appropriate study design and statistical methodology, defining endpoints, calculating sample size, and writing statistical sections of the protocol.
- Develop statistical analysis plans.
- Collaborate with statistical programming to ensure that appropriate programs and documentations are being developed for datasets development and outputs generation,
and ensure the statistical analyses specified in scientific protocols and/or analysis plans are conducted appropriately.
- Collaborate with data management and clinical operations over the course of trials to
provide statistical input to study conducts and database development as well as data
- Collaborate with clinical pharmacology and biology and provide analysis support.
- Ph.D. or M.S. in statistics, biostatistics, or related field.
- Proven experience as biostatistician in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry or medical research.
- Oncology drug development experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Good interpersonal and project management skills are essential.
- Ability to effectively represent Biostatistics in multidisciplinary or cross-functional meetings.
- Broad knowledge and superior understanding of advanced statistical concepts and
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45785 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephanie Maccioni
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 45785
- Updated: 18th June 2019
- Expires: 16th July 2019