Stephanie Maccioni is currently working with an exciting start-up company who are looking for a passionate individual. They are a well backed biotechnology company developing next-generation, programmed T cell therapies for the treatment of cancer. They are currently looking for a Director, Data Management to join on a permanent basis.
The Director, Data Management is a leadership role accountable for the delivery of quality clinical trials through industry-leading execution of innovative processes, strong cross-functional partnerships, and best-use of clinical systems and analytics to guide site and study operations. The Director will set and drive forward the vision and strategy for Data Management.
Key responsibilities will include to:
- Develop, review and implement policies, SOPs and associated documents affecting Data Management.
- Set vision, strategy and direction for Data Management group; develop annual goals and objectives.
- Be accountable for and oversee Data Management FSP relationships; ensuring goals of product areas and systems groups can be met via the FSP.
- Sponsor, lead and participate in cross functional working groups.
- Resource and budget management for global function Ensure adequate training and capability within area and be accountable for staff compliance with all DM processes.
- Vendor management (development of strategies, contract management, relationship management, etc).
- Respond to audit/inspection findings.
The successful candidate should hold a degree in a scientific discipline with proven experience of working with a Pharmaceutical/CRO/Biotechnology organisation, as Clinical Data Manager.
- Relevant professional experience in an Oncology clinical trials environment.
- Ideally worked in both CRO and sponsor data management positions.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45784 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephanie Maccioni
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 45784
- Posted: 13th June 2019
- Expires: 11th July 2019