A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Biotechnology business. You will be based in the Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire area and provide planned / reactive maintenance support to customers. To be successful in this position you will need strong electro-mechanical engineering skills with the ability to fault find on fluid control systems and biotech instrumentation such as flow cytometry products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Service Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Field Service Engineer, you will play a key role in providing high quality technical expertise in the field, including resolving instrumentation issues and maintaining accurate logs.
2. Take ownership of customers' service related issues and resolve through to completion via phone and email. Use your technical knowledge to advise customers of appropriate and complimentary upgrades to their equipment.
3. Provide technical support and expertise to carry out preventative maintenance (software and hardware troubleshooting) as and when required on instrumentation equipment.
4. Utilise your electro-mechanical engineering skills to fault find on flow cytometry and/or laser products and work alongside the sales team to provide in-depth product knowledge.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in an Engineering discipline - Preferably Electrical / Electronic Engineering
2. Previous experience working in a customer facing, field service engineer role and familiar with all aspects of customer service including commissioning, repairs and service.
3. Previous hands on experience providing planned and reactive maintenance on electro-mechanical equipment/instrumentation such as flow cytometry and/or laser products.
Key Words: Field Service Engineer | Electro-Mechanical | Electronics | Analytical | Instrumentation | Engineer | Measurement Equipment | Testing Equipment | Laboratory | Service Engineer | Customer Support Engineer | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Life Science | Biotechnology |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jamila Sbila
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631099
- Posted: 13th June 2019
- Expires: 11th July 2019