A Medical Device company are looking for an experienced Senior Analytical Chemist to join their growing team. You will be responsible for analysing Finished Products and Raw Material with GCLP and AQC framework. You must hold a degree in Chemistry or related subject, and proven experience using HPLC to apply for this role.
* Testing of Finished Products according to the appropriate specifications.
* Testing raw and incoming materials according to the appropriate specifications.
* Performing in process checks on bulk products both pre and post filtration as necessary.
* Ensuring that all laboratory equipment is routinely calibrated and is in good working order.
* Preparing and maintaining a range of standard solutions and bench reagents used in the quantitative and qualitative analysis of incoming samples, within the cGLP framework.
* Recording all results as per cGMP standards.
* Assisting the Chemistry Laboratory Manager in the validation of new and existing test methods.
* Assisting the Chemistry Laboratory Manager in the investigation of out of specification samples/batches.
* To stock take to maintain adequate supplies of all Laboratory consumables.
* To notify Quality Assurance of any failures in QC testing when Chemistry Laboratory Manager is absent.
* To sign off Quality Control Records when Chemistry Laboratory Manager is absent.
* To release Barrel case when Chemistry Laboratory Manager is absent.
* To release Raw Material when Chemistry Laboratory Manager is absent.
* Degree in Chemistry (or a relevant Qualification and experience)
* 5 years' experience in an Analytical Laboratory as a minimum
* Experience in cGMP.
* Good attention to detail.
* Experience in Excel.
* Experience in HPLC.
* Experience in CAPA.
* Experience in Change Control.
* Experience in Validation of Products and Equipment.
* Ability to work with limited supervision.
* Experience in Method development.
* Ability to review data for errors and trending analysis.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6065
- Posted: 24th May 2019
- Expires: 21st June 2019