Job Title: Chemist
Location: Sandwich, Kent
Pay Rate: £16.16 an hour (circa £31,000 per annum)
Contract: 9 Months
SRG is working with a leading biopharmaceutical company with a broad portfolio of 100+ vaccines, medicines and consumer healthcare products.
They are currently seeking an Analytical Chemist at their site in Sandwich to primarily support stability and final-release testing of solid dosage forms and/or active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
The Chemist is expected to have flexibility to support elsewhere such as manufacturing support, liquid dosage forms and development activities.
* Perform stability and finished goods release testing to current good manufacturing practice (cGMP)
* Support API or solid-dose manufacturing area by testing in-process control samples, raw materials, excipients, packaging components and finished drug products
* Show high level practical experience in FT-IR, uHPLC, dissolution and disintegration techniques
* Minimum bachelor's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry or related subject
* Experience in a pharmaceutical company of drug product analysis in an R&D or quality control role
* Experience with FT-IR, uHPLC, dissolution and disintegration testing and ideally method development with uHPLC and GC
* Understanding of functional groups, compound characterisation, spectroscopy and chromatography to allow problem solving and suggesting subsequent testing
Apply now for the opportunity to work with global leaders in the biopharmaceutical industry. For more information call Tolu Kuforiji as soon as possible on 0161 868 2248.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J31978
- Posted: 21st May 2019
- Expires: 18th June 2019