We are currently looking for a Tech Transfer Specialist you will be responsible for providing technical knowledge in Upstream and Downstream manufacturing processes and activities, introducing new products to late-stage manufacturing and optimising processes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Tech Transfer Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support the design, optimisation and application of the biologic technologies in manufacturing. This is an MS&T role that will allow you to improve process strategies and transfer to commercial manufacturing operations .
2. As the Tech Transfer Specialist, you will not only transfer USP/DSP processes to in-house manufacturing operations, but also third party contractors. This will involve working with internal and external parties to improve the site manufacturing practices.
3. Your responsibilities will include investigating and resolving issues in drug substance processes by using your scientific understanding, as well as understanding of their impact on drug products and any investigations required for events that are unusual.
4. Your role will involve providing a technical and scientific oversight of operations in drug substance Upstream and Downstream process manufacturing activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Tech Transfer Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a biology related subject is necessary for this role (e.g. Pharmaceutical Science, Manufacturing, Bioprocess Engineering, Biotechnology, etc.) and a PhD will be highly beneficial.
2. Proven industry experience and technical capability in bioprocess manufacturing is required.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with tech transfer, microbial expression systems and bioprocess technologies and applications will be essential.
Key Words: Bioprocess | Biopharmaceutical | Manufacturing | Technology | Tech Transfer | MS&T | Specialist | Upstream | Downstream | Process | USP | DSP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgina Beer
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631531
- Posted: 17th May 2019
- Expires: 14th June 2019