Environmental Health and Safety LEAD - Krems, Austria
One of our clients, well known pharma and animal health company is currently looking for an experienced EHS Manager in Austria.
With its international exposure and excellent reputation, our client offers you unique career progression within a global business.
* Leadership and technical guidance in order to develop, implement, maintain and continuously improve the Environmental, Safety and Health Management System
* Effectively lead a team of EHS professionals
* Ensure facility compliance with local, Austrian and corporate standards and guidelines
* Interact and communicate with corporate EHS, Compliance, Quality Assurances, Technical Services, Engineering, Manufacturing, Research & Development and Distribution representatives
* Manage site EHS programs, including routine assessments, facilitating corrective measures as necessary and anticipating program needs based on relevant business conditions and developments
* International experience within EHS field
* Technical (engineering, chemistry) primary degree with a post-grad EHS qualification
* Previous experience in a role within a highly regulated manufacturing environment, preferably in Pharmaceutical and/or Chemical Industry
* Strong leadership and change execution skills
* Relevant professional certification(s) (e.g. Sicherheitsfachkraft) preferred
* Experience on supporting multiple activities/projects and on working with EHS regulatory agencies and Corporate support functions
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
* High level of GERMAN and ENGLISH
If working in a well respected and market leading company appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at email@example.com or call me on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64.
You MUST be eligible to work in Austria. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: PS/212594/3
- Updated: 21st May 2019
- Expires: 28th May 2019