George Truman at CK Technical is recruiting for a Mobile Service Engineer to join a company in the energy industry in Manchester and the surrounding areas on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is are specialist designers, installers & operators of CHP (Combined Heath & Power), delivering energy efficiency to a wide range of applications including district heating.
The main purpose of the role will be to carry out all service tasks at client sites on our client's Combined Heat and Power Units. To maintain client satisfaction whilst optimising company revenue and to work as a team to deliver "Outstanding Customer Service" by fully understanding and performing your job.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Responding to breakdowns as directed by the Team Leader and/or Service Desk.
- Acting as 1st Engineer for units in your area, in accordance with Service Department guidelines.
- Carrying out all service, maintenance and repair work on customer sites in accordance with manufacturers recommendations and/or company service instructions.
- Ensuring units are kept in a clean condition.
To succeed in this role you will need to:
- Be qualified to minimum O.N.C or equivalent in an engineering subject.
- Electrical experience and a gas safe qualification would be an advantage.
- Have appropriate experience in mechanical engineering and gas engines.
- Have A full valid UK driving licence is essential.
- Be able to attend and respond to out of hours calls, staying behind at short-notice and carrying out tasks beyond your normal range of duties.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45553 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 45553
- Posted: 17th May 2019
- Expires: 14th June 2019