Are you an experienced Principal Scientist who holds a Home Office Project License, looking to take your next steps with a growing CRO?
We are currently looking for a Principal Scientist to join a growing life sciences company based in the Cheshire area. As the Senior Study Director you will be the scientific specialist and subject matter expert for in vivo assays within the department of toxicology and DMPK.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible as Principal Scientist for all allocated studies - you will take responsibility for the technical conduct of any study along with data analysis, interpretation, documentation and reporting of results.
2. You will plan, design and lead a team to conduct complex studies to generate high quality scientific results.
3. You will manage multiple department functions, including animal ordering and sample scheduling.
4. You will developing and marketing new strategies or techniques for new or improved service offerings.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. PhD, MSc or BSc in a relevant subject e.g Toxicology, Pharmacology. Candidates must also hold a Personal Home Office Licence and have Project License experience.
2. Proven industry experience of Study Directing in Pharmacology and Toxicology studies.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with in vivo toxicology assays.
Key Words: Study Director | DMPK | Toxicology | Pharmacology | Home Office License | Project License | In Vivo | Principal Scientist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Stuart Thomson
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5631314
- Posted: 17th May 2019
- Expires: 14th June 2019