We are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex region. As the Quality Compliance Manager you will be responsible for driving development and continued compliance of the site wide GMP Quality System.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Compliance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will implement, develop and manage a GMP compliant Quality System and processes. This will include CAPA processes, PQR', Complaints, Documentation and Risk Management.
2. You will work with the wider Quality function, delivering and executing internal Audit schedules. You will also be tasked with managing the CAPA processes, following audit findings to ensure site wide compliance.
3. As the Quality Compliance Manager, you will provide leadership and support to the team. This will include providing training and coaching sessions. These sessions will focus on varying topics, including Data Integrity, Auditing, Risk Management, Product Quality.
4. You will drive Continuous Improvement activities with the aim of improving and streamlining the Quality System.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Compliance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience working within a Quality Assurance function within a Pharmaceutical or Biologics site.
2. Experience working with international regulatory agencies is essential. This can include the MHRA, FDA, EMA.
3. Experience working with Sterile products would be advantageous, although not essential.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | QA | Quality Manager | Quality | GMP | MHRA | FDA | Audit | QMS | Quality Systems | CAPA | Validation | Data | Risk | Pharmaceutical | Bio | Sterile | Manager Quality
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Carey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631525
- Posted: 17th May 2019
- Expires: 14th June 2019