Do you have experience as a Chemical / Mechanical Engineer? Do you want to work internationally and make independent decisions? Apply now!
My client, a company known for high-quality chemicals in the food industry, is looking for a Chemical / Mechanical Engineer to join them.
In this role, you will be working from a base in Germany, travelling intensively to Morocco and Madagascar to expand the plants in these locations. You will be working hands-on to make sure everything is running smoothly. Additionally, you will work very independently, making your own decisions. This will allow you to take on international responsibility and gain new skills as a result.
- Degree in Chemical / Process Engineering
- 3+ years of experience as a Chemical Engineer (ideally in plant construction)
- Fluent English and intermediate French skills, as well as at least basic knowledge of German
- High willingness to travel internationally
- To be based in the Cologne area or willing to relocate there
If you are interested, apply now! In case of questions contact me, Naomi Haecker, via LinkedIn / Xing or the numbers on our company website (extension 3339).
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: NH201667.9
- Posted: 17th May 2019
- Expires: 14th June 2019