Naynesh Mistry is currently recruiting for a QA Manager to join a world leader in natural cosmetic products and anthroposophical medicines, based in Derbyshire on a permanent basis. The company operate globally across 50 countries and are recognised as the industry leader. My client also takes a holistic approach to people’s health and well-being with their products.
On offer is a competitive salary plus pension.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, my client are seeking to appoint a Quality Assurance Manager who is degree qualified in chemical or biological science or a quality related subject and who ideally has a working knowledge of MHRA regulatory requirements.
- Manage the Quality Assurance Team (up to 2 QA technicians) to ensure products manufactured are of consistent high quality and fit for purpose.
- Achieve this through the initiation, updating and maintenance of effective processes and documentation throughout the entire manufacturing process.
- Ensure GMP is effectively performed throughout all relevant areas.
As a QA Manager you will:
- Manage the formal planning and control of the day to day activities of the quality assurance department.
- Performance review and evaluation of team members to facilitate personal development.
- Ensure QA personnel are appropriately trained prior to carrying out the job.
- Work with regulatory affairs to provide input on licensing dossiers and product registration needs.
The successful QA Manager will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Degree qualified in a chemical or biological science or a quality related subject.
- Must have a Quality Assurance background coupled with management experience.
- Experience of manufacture of pharmaceuticals to GMP standards is desirable.
- Working knowledge of MHRA regulatory requirements is desirable.
- Experience of working cross functionally and with multidisciplinary teams is essential.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45550 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 45550
- Posted: 17th May 2019
- Expires: 14th June 2019