Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Dutch speaking Senior Clinical Research Associate, with extensive Oncology experience, to join a global, niche Clinical Research Organisation. This is a permanent position that can be based at their offices in Sussex, fully Home Based or a mix of the two.
Your role will be to perform high quality monitoring duties in support of a range of international Oncology clinical trials.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Performing pre-qualification, initiation, routine monitoring and close-out visits in accordance with relevant SOPs.
- Mentoring and training more junior project staff.
- Acting as the routine liaison between study sites and project teams.
- Assisting in the review of protocols, amendments and Informed Consent Forms.
- Assisting with the preparation of project specific materials such as SOPs, draft CRFs, compliance forms etc.
- A relevant scientific degree.
- Extensive experience of monitoring Oncology clinical trials and an understanding of Oncology study end-points.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- A detailed knowledge of ICH-GCP.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally, typically 2-3 days per week.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45546 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 45546
- Posted: 17th May 2019
- Expires: 14th June 2019