Global Regulatory Ecotoxicologist
For one of our clients, world's leading dyestuff & chemical manufacturer we are currently looking for a Senior Ecotoxicologist.
Our client offers you exposure to international network and great career opportunities. Very complex and innovative products on the other hand will allow you to enlarge your knowledge and expertise within the field.
With our client's support, you will be enlarging your professional knowledge by joining diverse conferences and additional training.
Your Profile :
* Eco-Toxicologist, pHD or Master degree in Biology, Toxicology or Environmental Sciences
* Experience in the field of eco-toxicology, including practical expertise as study director, beneficially also in alternative testing strategies (in vitro, QSAR, read-across)
* Experience in preparation of REACH registration dossiers (IUCLID)
* Experience in preparation of Environmental Risk Assessments
* Professional language skills in English and German; other languages are advantageous
Your role :
* Responsibility for creating Robust Study Summaries for substances being registered under REACH and similar regulations with the goal: creation of registration dossiers, avoiding unnecessary new testing
* Coordination of study plan for new products with the authorities
* Optimal use of existing reports
* Advising research and product development worldwide on development of environmentally friendly products
* Communication with the authorities
* Monitoring of regulatory development and support of Customer Service in regards of ecotoxicological tasks
Keywords: Ecotoxicology/REACH / Ecotox/Risk Assessment/Chemistry/Biology/ Study Monitoring/ Management
If working in a well respected and market leading company appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at email@example.com or call me on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64.
Having launched in 2015 NonStop Chemicals is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe. Our consultants act as specialist consultants within a niche field to ensure they are the go to experts for all recruitment matters. We currently cover a number of areas including Regulatory Affairs, Research & Development (all applications including Composites, Adhesives etc), Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, EHS, Environmental Affairs (Contaminated Land, Acoustics etc) and much more.
My specialist area of expertise includes:
Regulatory (REACh, CLP, GHS, Safety Data Sheets / SDS, Biocides (98/8), Agrochemical/Crop Protection, Pesticide, Insecticide, Cosmetics, Flavours, Fragrance, Toxicologist, Ecotoxicologist Environmental Fate, Environmental Risk Assessment
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: PS/216461/1
- Updated: 20th May 2019
- Expires: 27th May 2019