We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Development Assistant to join a Global Animal Health company based in Edinburgh.
As the Development Assistant you will work alongside the Development Manager and will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of on-going aquaculture field trials for the company's leading product.
You will periodically be based off-shore, working remotely to support on-going GCP field trials. For the majority of the time you will be based in Edinburgh, and will have the opportunity to get involved in several other of the company's exciting projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Development Assistant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Working alongside the Development Manager in a GCP environment to monitor on-going field trials for a new animal health treatment.
2. Collect samples and data, and undertake data analysis, to support project development.
3. Liaise with site staff, project investigators, company customers and suppliers to ensure all documentation and quality assurance standards are met.
4. Periodic remote offshore remote working, collecting data direct from the field.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Development Assistant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science subject e.g. Aquaculture, Marine Biology or Animal Health.
2. Proven experience in a similar aquaculture, marine biology or animal health environment.
3. Experience with aquaculture field trials.
Key Words: aquaculture | marine biology | animal health | GCP | field trials | veterinary medicine | offshore
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jessica McLachlan
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631515
- Posted: 16th May 2019
- Expires: 13th June 2019