SHEQ Manager Position Rotterdam Area
Are you an experience SHEQ Manager? Looking for the next exciting opportunity with a large and well known Dutch company to lead the way when it comes to safety? Is HVK on your resume along with BRZO?
My client is a large chemicals company looking for a replacement for their SHEQ Manager. They offer an excellent reputation, put an emphasis on safety and consider people to be the driving factor of their business.
What you'll be doing:
* Leading the ESHQ department
* Comply with rules and regulations in regard to BRZO
* Maintain and improve Management Systems e.g. ISO 9001/14001/18001
* Actively promote safety culture and behaviour based safety.
What you need:
* BRZO experience
* 5+ years in a management role within QHSE
* Excellent written and oral communication in English and Dutch
* Right to work in the Netherlands
How do they make you happy?
* Competitive remuneration package
* Work in an organisation and a team with short communication lines, where you can make a difference from day one.
What are you waiting for? Apply today?
In case you are interested, please respond to this advert with your up to date CV in Word or contact me: Ismail Mohamed via phone numbers listed on our website and extension 3500. I'm also on LinkedIn so feel free to connect.
You MUST be eligible to work in Netherlands. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: imoh
- Updated: 21st May 2019
- Expires: 18th June 2019