We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager - Biopharmaceutical to join a leading organisation based in the South West London area. As the Marketing Manager - Biopharmaceutical you will be responsible for socials, events and brand marketing, working with consumer focussed products and will be a manager of 3 junior marketers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Manager - Biopharmaceutical will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will help build and communicate the company's brand and ethos through use of both traditional and experimental marketing tools.
2. You will co-operate with scientific teams to develop new products and assist in the marketing briefs and positioning of these.
3. You will plan and coordinate marketing events by using online facilities, social media and classical advertising channels.
4. As the Marketing Manager - Biopharmaceutical, you will be responsible for overseeing the strategy, development, and implementation of key projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Manager - Biopharmaceutical we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Marketing or scientific degree i.e. communications, graphic design, industrial design, biology, chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences.
2. Proven industry experience in Marketing within a B2B environment, with an understanding of consumer markets, retail, wholesale distribution channels.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the cosmetic, healthcare or pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous.
Key Words: Pharmacology / Pharmaceuticals / Medicine / Dermatology / Healthcare / Biopharmaceutical / Marketing / Communications / Graphic design / Industrial design / Brand / online / offline.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Alex Dobson
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631509
- Posted: 16th May 2019
- Expires: 13th June 2019