Senior Clinical Trial Administrator
Salary: Up to 33,000 depending on experience
Benefits: Private healthcare, Bonus, Stakeholder Pension, 25 days' holiday
My client is a niche CRO specialising in orphan, rare diseases. Their work culture is a balance between serious scientific problem solving and a relaxed environment that rewards both teamwork and individual efforts. They are now looking an experienced Clinical Trial Administrator to join their UK team.
As an experienced CTA, you will be responsible for the management and maintenance of clinical trial study documents and systems. You will maintain, study site files, work with TMF/eTMF, track invoices and payments and be the first point of contact for any site queries. You will also have involvement with site start up activities and ethics submissions to regulatory bodies.
- Minimum 3 years prior experience as a CTA within a pharma, cro or biotech environment
- Strong working knowledge of ICH/GCP guidelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Life Science qualification
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sofia on 01189594990 to discuss further
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Sofia Almeida
- Reference: JO-1905-430365
- Posted: 16th May 2019
- Expires: 13th June 2019