An exciting opportunity has just opened for a Facilities Maintenance Engineer to join an exciting Pharmaceutical company based in the Norfolk area. As Facilities Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the day to day maintenance on a variety of GMP facilities equipment on site This role involves supporting planned and reactive maintenance activities and HVAC experience is highly desirable to have.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Facilities Maintenance Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform maintenance engineering and validation tasks across facilities equipment including R&D Laboratory areas and Manufacturing areas including HVAC & clean rooms in a GMP regulated environment. All work must be completed and kept to GMP standards.
2. You will ensure the availability and reliability of building utilities, services and manufacturing equipment for the operational areas so they can achieve the plans in order to meet customer requirements.
3. Assist in delivering and shaping the maintenance strategy in a safe, quality-focussed and cost-effective manner. You will lead HVAC CAPEX approval projects including related budgets.
4. You will work to Good Engineering Practices (GEP) within the Maintenance Engineering department, including engineering standards, housekeeping, adherence to business processes, and both GMP and Safety risks.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Facilities Maintenance Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualifications in an Engineering discipline - Electrical OR Mechanical
2. Proven industry experience of working within a GMP regulated environment - (Pharmaceutical, Food, FMCG, Chemicals)
3. It is highly desirable to have prior experience working on HVAC.
Key Words: Engineering | Facilities | Engineer | Maintenance Engineer | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | Biotechnology | Mechanical | Electrical | Manufacturing | GMP | GEP | HVAC | FDA | Maintenance | Validation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jamila Sbila
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631486
- Posted: 16th May 2019
- Expires: 13th June 2019